High School Technology Teacher Opening 2011-2012
High School Technology Teacher position now open for applications 2011-2012
- Experienced teaching multimedia graphic design software in a project-based learning environment.
- Successfully integrated various technologies to engage students in 21st century learning.
- Uses social media and web 2.0 tools to collaborate, share and practice in professional development with other educators.
- Demonstrated the use of technology to differentiate, personalize, and accelerate instruction.
- Experienced delivering instruction using a wide variety of multimedia. (i.e. podcasts, videos, screencasts)
- Demonstrated classroom management skills blending computer-based technologies with traditional classroom teaching strategies.
- Has a basic knowledge of Information Communication Technologies (ICT) and has the ability to troubleshoot basic computer operations.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Maya 3D modeling software, AutoCad, Google Sketchup and Open Source Multimedia Software a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages and modeling software such Scratch, Alice, Kodu Labs and Blender a plus.
- Shows interest in personal technologies.